01 July 2013
Dear H4 Students and Parents,
We would like to inform you that the Ateneo De Manila University is now processing applications for School Year 2014 – 2015. As we have done in the past, we will help facilitate your application.
The following schedule and procedures shall be observed for Ateneo College Entrance Test (ACET) application:
- Submit the reply slip and pay to the Accounting Office the application fee of Php 600.00 (Php 500 application fee and Php100 processing fee for grades and other forms). Payments start July 01 – 03, 2013 (Monday to Wednesday) during recess, lunch and dismissal only.
N.B.1 for those making check payments, please make all checks payable to
N.B.2 for those who secured ACET application forms already, please pay only for the processing fee.
N.B.3 all payments should be in by July 03, Wednesday, 4:00 p.m.
- Present the Official Receipt of Payment to the Registrar’s Office for recording together with the Reply Slip of the letter regarding ACET application. This will be the basis of the school in securing the application forms for you from Ateneo De Manila. NO RECEIPT, NO APPLICATION FORM.
For those who paid for the processing fee only, present the Official Receipt of Payment issued by our Accounting Office together with the Official Receipt of Payment issued by Ateneo for the application form you directly get from the school.
- The application package will be available for RELEASE at the Registrar’s Office on JULY 10 – 12, 2013. The application package you will receive will contain the following:
- Loyola Schools General Information Bulletin (brochure)
- Application Form for Admission
- Two Recommendation Forms with two (2) white labeled envelopes for the Guidance Counselor and Class Adviser / Subject Teacher.
- Acknowledgement Slip
- Exam Permit
The Secondary School Record and Principal’s Recommendation Form (SSRPR) will be taken out from the package since it is accomplished by the Registrar’s Office. Those who got their application package directly from Ateneo should submit the SSRPR form to the Registrar Office upon presentation of the Official Receipt of Payment for processing fee for accomplishment of the said form.
- READ THE DIRECTIONS WRITTEN ON THE “LOYOLA SCHOOLS GENERAL INFORMATION BULLETIN” CAREFULLY BEFORE FILLING OUT THE APPLICATION FORM.
- Submit the two (2) recommendation forms with the corresponding envelopes to the people concerned for them to fill out.
- Submit the following to your Class Adviser on or before FRIDAY, 02 AUGUST 2013:
- Correctly and completely accomplished Application for Admission Form. Please staple one picture on the Application for Admission Form and two (2) pictures on the exam permit. (Size of picture is 1×1)
- Two ( 2 ) Accomplished Recommendation Forms in sealed envelopes
- Acknowledgement Slip
- Exam Permit
- Personal Essay on the topic: Significant Experiences you have had or accomplishments you have realized that have helped to define you as a person.
PLEASE BE REMINDED THAT ALL APPLICATION FORMS WITH INCOMPLETE DATA OR REQUIREMENTS WILL BE RETURNED. ERASURES / CORRECTIONS MADE SHOULD BE COUNTERSIGNED
For those interested in applying for a scholarship grant, please see your Guidance Counselor, Mr. Robert Bonifacio or Mr. Mark Laurence Que.
The ACET will be administered on September 21, 2013, Saturday and September 22, 2013, Sunday at the Loyola Heights Campus. The morning session starts at 7:30 AM – 12:30 PM and the afternoon session starts at 1:30 PM – 6:30 PM. The Exam Permits will be distributed by your Class Adviser two (2) days before the scheduled examination.
Please observe strict compliance of the prescribed procedure and schedule to help us facilitate the early bulk submission of properly accomplished application forms.
Mrs. JANE C. CACACHO
High School Principal