To : All Kinder to High 4 Students and Parents
From : School President’s Office
Re : Guidelines for the Xavier Fortune Cookies Project
Date : 11 November 2013
Greetings! Now on its 2nd year, we would like to invite once again our Kinder to H4 students and parents to support the Xavier Fortune Cookies Project, headed by the GS and HS Student Councils. Proceeds of this project will go to the Fr. Ismael Zuloaga Scholarship Fund. Below are the guidelines to be observed.
1. Each box costs P100.00 containing 8 individually wrapped fortune cookies in assorted flavors.
2. The selling of the fortune cookies will start on November 13, Wednesday.
3. From Kinder to Grade 4, orders and payments can be made through Class Advisers. Booths will be provided to be manned by selected staff, faculty and students. Place of pick up will be at Parlor 2 across Bookstore (Gate 2 Entrance). Time of pick up as follows:
Kinder and Grade 1 (AM Session) – from 10:30 am to 11:30 am
Kinder and Grade 1 (PM Session) – from 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Grades 2 to 4 – from 7:30 am to 3:00 pm
For Grades 5 and 6, orders and payments can be made directly to the Accounting Office. Cookies can be claimed at the Fortune Cookie Booth located in front of the GS SAP bulletin board during lunch and dismissal time.
From Grade 7 to High 4, orders and payments can be made directly to the Accounting Office. Cookies can be claimed at the HS SAP Office during lunch and dismissal time.
4. This project will run until December 15, 2013. Each box of cookies that you purchase entitles you to win prizes like DVD players, Digicams, Sony Play Station, Gift Certificates and many more. Deadline for claiming of prizes is on January 15, 2014. Look for Ms. Hope D. Ocampo from the Purchasing Office, 723 0481 loc 380.
5. A class contest will also be conducted. Every time you buy a box of Fortune Cookies, please do not forget to give the name and section of your son so that it will be credited to his class. The top 3 classes with the most number of boxes of Xavier Fortune Cookies bought during the duration of this project will have a pizza party to be prepared by Chef Reggie Aspiras. This will be scheduled in January 2014.
6. For inquiries please call the School President’s Office at local 201 or GS SAP office at local 252 or
HS SAP office at local 324.