14 November 2013
As announced previously, please be informed that your son’s report card will be distributed on Monday, 18 November 2013. Please also be reminded of our PARENT-TEACHER CONFERENCE (PTC) for ALL (including IBDP classes) on TUESDAY, 19 NOVEMBER 2013, 1:00 – 4:00 P.M. Dismissal of ALL students on this day is 12:00 NN.
PTC slips will be given to parents of students whose teachers request for a conference. If you do not receive any notice from the subject teachers, you are still most welcome to attend the PTC. This meeting aims to give both the teachers and parents a venue to discuss important concerns about your son’s performance for the 2nd quarter.
To make the PTC as productive as possible, please be guided by the following:
- Limit your discussion to relevant matters only.
- Know the complete name of your son’s teachers and your son’s section.
- Only parents and students are allowed to queue. Yayas and drivers are not allowed to reserve a slot in the line. Objects may NOT be left on the chairs to reserve slots.
- In the interest of time, each parent will be allotted 6 minutes with an extension of 2 minutes, if necessary. A CAdT officer shall cue the parent if his/her time is up.
- You are encouraged to leave your name and contact number with the student if you feel a longer discussion with the teacher is necessary.
We request for your full cooperation regarding this matter in order to allow all parents to take advantage of the Parent-Teacher Conference.
You may enter through GATE 14 for High School parents, GATE 2 & 9 for Grade 7 & 8 parents. A directory of teachers and staff’ location will be available in all specified entrance gates.
Lastly, as you are already in school, kindly take time to check the LOST and FOUND section of the Office of Disciplinary Services. Unclaimed items will be donated to the Alay Kapwa Drive of the school by the end of the school year.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Mrs. Jane Cacacho
High School Principal