To : All Kinder to Grade 8 Students and Parents
From : School President’s Office
Re : Guidelines for the Xavier Fortune Cookies Project
Date : 20 November 2013
Greetings! Now on its 2nd year, we would like to invite once again our Kinder to Gr.8 students and parents to support the Xavier Fortune Cookies Project, headed by the XSN Council of Student Leaders. Proceeds of this project will go to the Fr. Ismael Zuloaga Scholarship Fund. Below are the guidelines to be observed.
1. Each box costs P100.00 containing 8 individually wrapped fortune cookies in assorted flavors.
2. The selling of the fortune cookies will start on Friday, 22 November 2013.
3. Orders and payments can be made through the Class Advisers. These may be picked up at the XSN Gymnasium during dismissal time.
Gr.2 to Gr.8 students may also buy directly from the Fortune Cookie kiosk that will be set-up at the canteen area during recess and lunch periods.
Students and parents are advised to bring a reusable bag for this purpose.
4. This project will run until December 15, 2013 or until supplies last. Each box of cookies that you purchase entitles you to win prizes like DVD players, Digicams, Sony Play Station, Gift Certificates and many more. Deadline for claiming of prizes is on January 15, 2014. Holders of the winning stub (inside the cookie) may claim their prizes from the XSN Office. The winning stub should be surrendered to the XSN Office upon claiming of the prize.
- A class contest will also be conducted. Every time you buy a box of Fortune Cookies, please give the name and section of your child so that it will be credited to his/her class. There will be ONE winning class for XSN. The class with the most number of boxes of Xavier Fortune Cookies bought will have a pizza party. This will be scheduled in January 2014.
6. For inquiries please call the XSN Administrative Office at (02) 664-0143.