18 November 2013
To the Xavier Community:
We are now inviting interested canteen food providers for School Year 2014–2015.
1. Duly filled up Application and Bid forms (available at Gate 2 or downloadable through w5.xs.edu.ph)
2. Letter of Intent
3. Company Profile – (Note: Full Meal Food Providers must have at least 5 years experience in Canteen Management for high volume catering)
4. Financial statement and ITR for the past 2 years
5. SEC or DTI Registration
6. Menu with corresponding selling price
Submit filled up forms and the requirements listed above at the Information Desk (Gate 2) by 10:00am, Wednesday, Dec 18, 2013
A. Population: Estimated population of the school is 4000.
B. General Rule: All food providers are required to sell from 7 am to 4:30 pm.
- Community dues of Php 1,500/month will be collected over and above the reimbursable expense.
- Electricity will be charged on a monthly basis, according to the computed consumption of each food provider’s area.
D.Time Frame of Contract: The contract is for one (1) school year, beginning June 2014 to March 2015. Xavier School has the right to terminate the agreement (e.g. for unsatisfactory service, unprofessionalism) after giving the food provider fifteen (15) days notice.
GS Food providers can only sell to GS students (7am to 4pm)
HS Food providers can only sell to HS students. (7am to 4pm)
In GS Canteen, ONLY the GS Full Meal Food Provider can sell during lunch break (11:20 am to 1:00 pm)
Food provider can only apply for a maximum of 2 concessions.
F. Size of Serving
Food providers are required to sell the ACTUAL size presented and approved during the food sampling. You are requested to weigh and use standard measuring utensils.
A fixed meal of Php 70.00 consists of soup, rice, 1 meat/fish viand, vegetable and dessert.
G. Starting Bid
|Full Meal (3 Full Meals) Filipino/Chinese/Japanese/Korean||15,000 12,000|
|Mexican Products||10,000 12,000|
|Dimsum & Noodles||10,000 15,000|
|Sandwiches (5 Variety) Hotdog/Hamburger/ Shawarma/Deli/Wraps||5,000 8,000|
|Belgian Waffle||5,000 5,000|
|Fresh Fruit Shakes||15,000 15,000|
|Ice Cream||10,000 10,000|
H. Estimated Number of Canteen Service Days
For those interested to apply, please send us the requirements mentioned above. For further inquiries, please call Canteen Services at 7230481 loc 315 and look for Ms. Tonette Espina.
Thank you very much.
Ms. Joey Magpily
Fr. Aristotle C. Dy, S.J.