22 September 2014
Dear Grade School Parents,
Due to the suspension of classes last Friday, September 19, we are rescheduling our First Quarter Parent-Teacher Conference to 24 September, Wednesday. Please note that there will be NO CLASSES for students on this day. Parents who received PTC Slips together with their son’s report card are requested to meet with the concerned teacher/s.
Please note your schedule based on the class number of your son.
|Grade Level||8:00 – 11:30 a.m.Gates will be closed for entry at 11:15 a.m.||1:00 – 3:30 p.m.Gates will be closed for entry at 3:15 p.m.|
|Kinder||#s 1 – 15||#s 16 – 25|
|Grade 1||#s 1 – 18||#s 19 – 30|
|Grades 2 – 6||#s 1 – 25||#s 26 and higher|
– Only parents are allowed to queue. Yayas and drivers are not allowed to reserve slots. The placing of objects on the seats is not considered a reservation.
– In the interest of time, please limit your discussion to the most urgent and important matters only. If you wish to speak with the teacher longer than the allotted time, you may schedule an additional PTC with the concerned teacher through the Grade School Principal’s Office.
- For Kinder to Grade 3 students, look for Ms. Grace Yanzon.
- For Grades 4 to 6, look for Ms. Karla del Prado.
– Parents are highly discouraged from bringing their children to the PTC to help maintain order in the meeting venues and to ensure that the parents and teachers can concentrate on the matters being discussed.
– Please take time to peruse the Lost and Found items displayed at the GS canteen area.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Mrs. Jane C. Cacacho
Grade School Principal