20 January 2015
We would like to remind you of the details regarding the Third Quarter Parent Teacher Conference on January 22, 2015.
|Kinder AM Session||Dismissal at 10:30 am||1:00 – 4:00 pm(gates will close at 3:30 pm)|
|Kinder PM Session||No Classes|
|Grade 1 AM Session||Dismissal at 11:10 am|
|Grade 1 PM Session||No Classes|
|Grades 2, 3 & 4||Dismissal at 11:35 am|
|Grades 5 & 6||Dismissal at 11:45 am|
- Parents who receive PTC slips together with their son’s report card are requested to meet with the concerned teacher.
- Take note of the complete name of your son’s teachers and his section.
- Only parents are allowed to queue. Yayas and drivers are not allowed to reserve slots. The placing of objects on the seats is not considered a reservation.
- In the interest of time, please limit your discussion to the most urgent and important matters only. If you wish to speak with the teacher longer than the allotted time, you may schedule an additional PTC with the concerned teacher through the Grade School Principal’s Office.
- For Kinder to Grade 3 students, look for Ms. Grace Yanzon.
- For Grades 4 to 6, look for Ms. Karla del Prado.
- Parents are highly discouraged from bringing their children to the PTC to help maintain order in the meeting venues and to ensure that the parents and teachers can concentrate on the matters being discussed.
- Please take time to peruse the Lost and Found items displayed at the GS canteen area.
Mrs. Jane C. Cacacho