March 9, 2015
Dear Parents of Grade 6 students,
Please be Informed that, in compliance with the mandate of the Department of Education, all Grade 6 students will be taking the National Achievement Test (NAT) on Thursday, March 12, 2015. The NAT serves as a terminal exit assessment of elementary education and as measurement of incoming Grade 7 students’ readiness for High School (pursuant to DepEd Order No. 5, s. 2005). It will cover the following subjects: English, Mathematics, Science, Filipino and Araling Panlipunan. Please take note of your son’s schedule on this day and the following reminders:
|From Abaya, Iñigo Jose to Ng, Leonard Him||7:00 A.M. – 12:00 P.M.||Batch 1||12:00 P.M.|
|From Ng, Lorenzo Kenji to Zara, Miguel Iñigo||11:30 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.||Batch 2||5:00 P.M.|
- Come to school early on their assigned schedule. Absentees are required to submit a letter of explanation to the school, which in turn will be endorsed to the Department of Education.
- Wear complete uniform and bring a small bag only.
- Bring at least two (2) No. 2 pencils (mechanical pencils are strictly not allowed), an eraser, and two blank sheets of bond paper to be used as scratch paper.
- Eat a hearty breakfast / lunch. Bring simple snacks which can be eaten in the classroom during the 15 minute break.
- Get a good night’s sleep the night before the test.
- Take the test seriously.
Thank you very much for supporting this important activity.
Mrs. Jane C. Cacacho