06 July 2015
In line with the school’s effort to foster home – school collaboration, we are scheduling a Mid-Quarter Parent-Teacher Conference on 10 July 2015 from 8:00 am to 3:30 pm. There will be NO CLASSES on this day for grade school students.
|Grade Level||8:00 – 11:30 amGates will be closed for entry at 11:15 a.m.||1:00 – 3:30 pmGates will be closed for entry at 3:15 p.m.|
|Kinder AM/PM||CN#s 1 – 12||CN #s 13 – 27|
|Grade 1||CN #s 1 – 15||CN #s 16 – 31|
|Grades 2 – 6||CN #s 1 – 20||CN #s 21 – 40|
To ensure a productive and efficient conference for all teachers and parents, please be guided by the following reminders:
- Take note of your son’s section and the complete name of your son’s teachers.
- Only parents are allowed to queue. Yayas and drivers are not allowed to reserve slots. The placing of objects on the seats is not considered a reservation.
- Kindly keep your conference per teacher to 5-7 minutes only so that we can accommodate as many parents as possible. Bigger concerns that may need a longer discussion time may be set through the Grade School Principal’s Office.
- For Kinder to Grade 3 concerns, look for Ms. Grace Yanzon.
- For Grades 4 to 6 concerns, look for Ms. Denice Liamzon.
- Parents are highly discouraged from bringing their children to the PTC to help maintain silence and order in the meeting venues.
- Please take time to peruse the Lost and Found items displayed at the GS canteen area.
- Please note that parents who arrive beyond 11:15 a.m./3:15 p.m. may be refused entry.
Thank you very much.
Mrs. Jane C. Cacacho
Grade School Principal