11 July 2015
Dear Grade 8 Parents and Students,
As announced previously, the 2015 iPSLE will be administered to the Grade 8 students on MONDAY, 13 JULY 2015.
The iPSLE will have two parts: Mathematics and Science Written Exams, as indicated in the schedule below:
|Math – Written Paper 1||9:30 – 10:20 A.M.|
|Math – Written Paper 2||11:15 AM – 12:45 PM|
|Science – Written||2:00 – 3:45 P.M.|
Note that students are expected to come at 7:30 A.M. and will still have a regular Day 5 1st period class and will be dismissed at 4:00 P.M. Please make the necessary adjustment in your son’s fetching arrangements.
Please encourage your son to take the exam seriously and remind him to:
- bring books and materials for their Day 5 1st period subject;
- sleep early the night before;
- eat a hearty breakfast on the testing date;
- be punctual;
- come in complete uniform; and
- bring his calculator and at least two (2) Mongol #2 pencils and a soft eraser.
Please be guided accordingly. Thank you.
Mr. Exxon Ryan Yu
AP-Academics for Junior High School
Ms. Aimee Apolinario
High School Principal