5 May 2016
Xavier School Nuvali: Canteen Food Providers for SY 2016-2017
We are now inviting interested canteen food providers for School Year 2016–2017.
- Duly filled out Application form (Please see attached)
- Letter of Intent
- Company Profile
- Financial statement and ITR for the past 2 years
- SEC or DTI Registration
- Menu with corresponding selling price
Submit filled out form and the requirements listed above at the Information Desk at the David M. Consunji Administration Building (DMCAB) on Friday, 13 May 2016.
- Population: Estimated population of the school is 800.
- General Rule: All food providers are allowed to sell from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
- Community dues of Php1,500/month will be collected over and above the reimbursable expense.
- Electricity & water will be charged on a monthly basis, according to the computed consumption of each food provider’s area.
- A reimbursable expense of P400 for food stall and P600 for full meal category every day.
- Time Frame of Contract: The contract is for one (1) school year, beginning June 2016 to March 2017. Xavier School Nuvali has the right to terminate the agreement (e.g. for unsatisfactory service, unprofessionalism) after giving the food provider fifteen (15) days notice.
- Size of Serving: Food providers are required to sell the ACTUAL size presented and approved during the food sampling. You are requested to weigh and use standard measuring utensils.A fixed meal of Php 75.00 consists of soup, rice, 1 meat/fish viand, vegetable and dessert.
- Estimated Number of Canteen Service Days
For those interested to apply, please send us the requirements mentioned above. For further inquiries, please call Canteen Services at (02) 664-0143 / (049) 5762560 and look for Mrs. Lucia C. Pedrezuela.
Thank you very much.
Mrs. Erlinda M. Manguiat
Director for Administrative Services
Download application form here: Canteen XSN application form 2016-2017.