The Xavier School Athletics Department announces the 2017 Summer Sports Program!
Get kids into sports this summer! Great opportunities to learn new skills, improve fitness levels, and develop self-confidence and character.
All courses are open to boys and girls(including non-Xavier students). Please note that the following terms and conditions shall apply to all courses:
- All classes are subject to cancellation if the minimum number of enrolees is not reached.
- No transfer or refund shall be allowed after the 2nd session has transpired.
- Attendance is the responsibility of the enrolee or his/her parents. No make-up sessions shall be permitted except when the school cancels classes/activities.
- For security purposes, a Summer Sports Program ID/Pass will be issued upon enrolment. Parents/Guardians are expected to fill-up all details needed and affix passport-size pictures of the student and the fetcher/s. A photocopy of the ID/Pass must be submitted to the instructor/s on the first day.
- Enrolees who wish to enrol for the next module are requested to present the ID/Pass for revalidation.
Enrolment for the summer sports program starts on March 6. You may secure additional registration forms from the Cashier’s office. Please follow this link for program details 2017 Summer Sports Program.