ENROLLMENT FOR SCHOOL YEAR 2017 – 2018
R E M I N D E R S
- Please enroll on the date assigned to you to avoid inconvenience. The enrollment schedule below will be observed strictly.
- Parents with more than one child across grade levels may enroll all their children on the same day.
- Representatives must present a Letter of Authorization from the parents of the students and their identification cards.
- Please supply your representative with your email addresses (whether you have provided one last year or not) as they will be required to encode this during the enrollment day.
- ALL REQUIREMENTS must be presented for the enrollment to proceed.
- The Enrollment Documents may be accessed at:
- Please use your desktop or laptop computer (no cellphone/tablets/iPads)
- Please download the newest version of Adobe Reader by going to the link: https://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/
- Open the document using the Adobe Reader for best experience.
- Instructions on how to download and install the Adobe Reader.
- Instructions on how to use the fillable forms.
Venue : Multi-Purpose Center, Student Leadership Center
Time : 8:00 am – 2:00 pm (No Lunch Break)
- Report Card for SY 2016-2017
- Enrollment Acknowledgement Form (this is attached to the Enrollment Primer which was given with the 4th Quarter Report Card)
- Filled out Tuition and Other Fees Form
- Filled out Book List
- Filled out Supply List
- Home-School Agreement Form
- Student Medical Clearance (this was released with the 4th Quarter Report Card last March 29, 2017)
Mrs. Josefina R. Galvez