Date : 09 November 2017
To : Members of the Xavier School Community
Fr : School Registrar
Re : Admissions for Transfer Students for School Year 2018 – 2019
This is to inform the Xavier School Community of the opening of Admissions for Transfer Students to the following grade levels for School Year 2018 -2019:
- Grade School – Grades 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5
- High School – Grades 7, 8 and 9
The schedule of application is as follows:
|LEVEL||Application Period||Deadline for Submission of Application Requirements|
|Grades 1 – 3||November 7 – December 11, 2017||December 14, 2017|
|Grades 4 – 5||December 4 – 14, 2017||January 26, 2018|
|Grades 7 – 9||November 7 – December 15, 2017||January 26, 2018|
Office Hours: Monday to Friday – 7:45 am – 3:00 pm (No lunch break)
Saturday – 8:00 – 11:00 am.
- Accomplish the following forms:
Print the accomplished application form on a US Letter (8.5 X 11 inches) sized bond paper.b.
The Health Record Form should be filled out by your physician. Kindly print the form on 8.5 X13 inch bond paper.
The Recommendation Form should be filled out by the school head of your child’s current school.
This form must be submitted in a sealed envelope. Kindly print the form on an 8.5 X13 inch bond paper.
2. Attach all requirements on the printed application form:
a. Letter of Intent to Transfer
* Please state the reason for the intention to transfer to Xavier School.
b.Original copy of the Applicant’s Birth Certificate
c. Original copy of the report card of the previous grade level (SY 2016-17)
d. Photocopy of the grades in the current grade level (SY 2017 – 18)
e. Baptismal Certificate if baptized in the Roman Catholic Church (photocopy verified against the original)
f. Accomplished Recommendation Form from the current school
g. Three (3) copies of recent identical 1.5” X 1.5” photos in white background for the following:
- Application Form (1 copy)
- Test Permit (1 copy)
- Health Record (1 copy)
Note: Scanned and computerized pictures are not accepted.
h. Accomplished Student Health Record Form
i. Result of Vision and Hearing Screening Test by an EENT
j. One (1) copy of a recent family picture (4R) to be pasted on the application form.
Note: Only the immediate members of the family should be in the picture. Scanned and computerized pictures are not accepted.
3. Present the accomplished application form and other requirements at the Registrar’s Office.
4. You will be issued a payment slip after presenting all requirements.
5. Pay the application fee of Php 1,300.00 to the Cashier at the Accounting Office.
6. Present the Official Receipt at the Registrar’s Office to complete the application process.
ISSUANCE OF TEST PERMIT
- You will receive through email the Test Permit from the TESTING AND RESEARCH CENTER (TRC). Kindly acknowledge receipt of test schedule and then print the form using 8.5 x 11 bond paper, cut cross-wise and attach the applicant’s recent 1.5 x 1.5 photo
2. Bring the applicant to the TRC on the scheduled testing date. Make sure to bring the Test Permit.
Mrs. Jane C. Cacacho
OIC School President