CALLING ALL INTERESTED BAZAAR CONCESSIONAIRES!
COME & JOIN XAVIER SCHOOL’s FAIR BAZAAR ON
FEBRUARY 3 & 4, 2018
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Procedure for JOINING:
- Secure an application form from the Athletics Office c/o Ms. Jane Agcaoili, (Sports Center – Gate 4) and/or
Accounting Office c/o Ms. Minette Florentin (Admin Building – Gate 2) or contact 7230486 local 374/387 for more details. Application period is from 13 November 2017 to 26 January 2018.
Fill out the form properly and completely, and attach your detailed and specified items and price list. This will be used to compare items and goods with other concessionaires. Identical items with other concessionaires who submitted their application form earlier will be cancelled from your list. You may email your application form and list of items to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com
- Booth fee is P4500 for two (2) days. This allows the concessionaires to use 2m x 2m space with provision for electricity and three (3) monobloc chairs. This also includes entrance tickets with ID for three (3) persons who will be manning the booth. Concessionaires are requested to provide their own table or tent.
- First-come, first-serve basis. You may pay the booth fee at the Accounting Office upon approval of the application form.
XAVIER SCHOOL FAIR BAZAAR 2018
|Name of Company/Concessionaire:|
|Telephone Nos:||Fax No:|
Please attach a company profile (with name and contact number/s of contact person/s) and a detailed and specified list of merchandise (and their prices) which you are going to sell during the Fair Bazaar.
Selling of the following is not allowed:
- food items (even gum or candy)
- pirated products
- toys/items that promote violence
- toys/items that promote pornography
- hair color, henna or permanent tattoo
- products that can induce harm (e.g. pointed objects, party/snow spray, etc.) and,
Note: Only listed merchandise should be sold during the School Fair Bazaar. Items will be checked during the ingress of goods. Additional items are subject to the approval of the Fair Bazaar Committee.
|Signature above Printed Name||Date Submitted|